Wrapped graphics are the future, actually, they are the "Now" and here's why...
Promote your brand!
Lower costs over custom paint
Reach more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions
One vehicle wrap can generate 30,000 to70,000 impressions daily
Every traffc jam becomes a marketing opportunity
Perfect for coop advertising
Protects your paint
Call Us Today!
- What is a "wrap"
- What’s involved in a Vehicle Wrap?
- What’s the difference between a partial wrap and a full wrap?
- How long will the wrap stay on my vehicle?
- Will a Vehicle Wrap damage my paint?
- Do I have to wash my vehicle before installation?
- How long will it take to wrap my vehicle?
- If my vinyl vehicle wrap graphics are damaged, can they be fixed?
- Can you wrap a leased vehicle?
- How do I care for my Wrap?
- What is considered when calculating the cost of a Vehicle Wrap?
- Can you wrap primered vehicles?
- Can you easily remove vinyl graphics used for wraps?
- How do I get a quote?
- Where is Tradewraps Located?
About Our Wraps
Tradewraps uses the latest technology and products to provide you with a long lasting product that presents your message in the best way possible. We use genuine 3M media for ALL vehicle wraps. 3M’s award winning films have proven to be the industry top product of choice for their long lasting life, and protection.
Not only will 3M vehicle wrap films provide you with advertisement for years, but it will also protect your vehicle from; graffiti, road tar, UV rays, and scratches.
See what your vehicle looks like before it's wrapped!
When designing we utilize the most updated vehicle templates that allow us to properly show how your design will look on your vehicles. These templates are available for all vehicles and are extremely accurate.
All first time customers will receive a 48x96 full color proof for their approval.
Who we are...
TradeWraps owner Alan Givens is a successful mechanical contractor in the Mid-Atlantic region. After wrapping his own residential service fleet, he experienced first-hand the value of vehicle wraps. Customers commented about how great the “new” trucks looked and how they now noticed company trucks everywhere. The company is continuing to grow its customer base, and wrapped vehicles are generating a significant percentage of new customer calls.
In the process of researching companies to wrap his vehicles, Mr. Givens learned that the industry is both very fragmented and made up of small companies with no economies of scale. More importantly, these companies do not recognize opportunities to help their clients that go beyond wrapping vehicles and creating signs. Companies can use this same technology in other applications in order to strengthen their brand. Mr. Givens saw an opportunity and created TradeWraps.
TradeWraps helps companies deliver clear messages to their own clients about the firm’s breadth and depth of services. TradeWraps provides all the traditional services provided by these wrap companies, but we have used our resources to make wraps more relevant, more effective, and more affordable for service firms across the country.
TradeWraps designs product wraps:
- that provide company-specific content that is important to your clients;
- for products your clients will want to keep;
- that your customers or partners may even be willing to pay for;
- that blend with equipment, giving the appearance that the wrap is part of the equipment or appliance.
- that your competitors can not simply cover up with typical service sticker;
- that are either difficult or easy to remove depending, upon your requirements;
- using durable materials that will last for many years; and
- that are affordable even for small firms.